Even though it’s a day late, it’s certainly not a dollar short..
Here are five things from my week!
1. Bought a basil plant and have managed to not kill it yet!
2. Thursday was national sibling day, apparently, and tonight is prom night, so here’s a picture of me and my sister on prom night four years ago!
She’s very tall..
3. Dreaming of these very pretty little baskets for my fridge and counters.
4. I did buy these spring shoes, but they were too big, so I gave them to my mother, because I’m sweet as pie.
5. Confession: I’ve been watching Vampire Diaries obsessively. My best friend watched it for years, and I just couldn’t believe that I’d like it. Finally, after binge-watching everything else reasonable on Netflix, I’ve started watching it. It’s surprisingly good.
What are you digging this week? Bought any cute shoes recently?